Listen to Be Blessed


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Preaching All Day - Dr. charles easter Is a very Powerful Holy Spirit guided Minister

Preaching All Day - Dr. Charles Easter


If you are like me and have not been lead to a local place of worship yet God has provided us with a solution to that problem it is call the Internet and if you need spiritual food and we all do. Dr. Charles Easter extends his hand in fellowship.
"I truly an empowered and feel The Holy Spirit as he conveys life changing sermons and heart felt Prayer, I feel the Love as if I were there in person the site is easy to navigate  and well organized ; most important it feels like home. I am sure God lead me to this site for a reason!"

1 comment:

  1. This whole Journey has been ruff I Thank God that My mother made sure that I know how important it was for me to alway Trust Jesus, I guess she know I was called for something I ran from God for alone time until I realized he was always there and that is how I managed to live through all of my foolishness I Was the King of The Fools but I have learned the truth that Life without God is Death and Hell on earth but JESUS IS THE WAY!

    ReplyDelete