Listen to Be Blessed


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 18, 2010

Straight and narrow

To get to where you want to really go with out getting lost you have to always stay on the trail especially those God provides us with!
Life is way to short to take as many unnecessary chance as we do when the trail has been marked out in the Bible in plan sight for all to see if you read it with a pure heart you'll see everything that is happening right now has happened before and if we apply our selves we see miracles today as the children of Israel did but I refuse to be one who has to be slapped in the face with a miracle to believe the word of God!
EcoloBlue Life & Energy

EB30s_2banner

Banner button

4 comments:

  1. I invite you over to check out my blog and to follow it as well. I will gladly follow you also if you were to put a follow wedgit up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your follow wedgit finally apperared. I'm a follower of your now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog I will keep it up to date just for you my first real follower Thanks alot it means alot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bro, come over to my blog and follow me as well.

    ReplyDelete