Listen to Be Blessed


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 18, 2010

Stay on the trail

Sent by BlackBerry, available from NTELOS Wireless
button

GoDaddy.com

Often I find myself trying to figure out my next move only to find out I took the wrong approach! I have a very new theory its called Trust God First at all cost. Man and all their philosophies only seem to cause one thing and that is hell on earth ;things always go right when my first thought is "what would Jesus do?" I pause take a breath or two and say is this next move one that I can live with out is this something God wants me to do times the answer is yes! But on the other hand I ask myself is this my last minute here on earth and if it is what are the first and last things I want to do. Number one would be to please God and the second is to be myself until the very end!




banner

No comments:

Post a Comment